Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. When you take time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Kearney. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But act fast, because this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 308-624-3485 when you’re ready to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician knows how to size your furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Upgrading to a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning and New Furnace Installation
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from our team at Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.