While your Lennox® heater can’t speak to you, it does have a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the failure, your furnace may show solid or flashing lights.
Although there are some elementary heating repairs you can finish on your own, the majority of services are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your furnace will not kick on or deliver heated air, reach out to Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning at 308-624-3485 for expert furnace repair in Kearney.
Our specialists will swiftly detect and repair the problem, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can repair all types or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses these lights to tell you it’s heating correctly.
Regular heating consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system operating like it should.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you see a single light going on and off slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your furnace could be experiencing a low flame signal. This can occur even when your furnace is working properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could have buildup or in the incorrect location on the burner. Call us at 308-624-3485 for assistance.
Here are some of the most routine faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Furnace Refuses to Start
Here are many of the light arrangements you might see when your heat refuses to or keep operating. The majority of these errors must be repaired by a technician, like one from Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The pair of LED lights are off. This means your heating system might not be receiving power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse hasn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it promptly trips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 308-624-3485.
- A single light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The part is a critical safety device that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this issue on your own.
- A single light is flickering fast and the other is flashing slowly. This likely means power polarity has been reversed. Your heater may have a wiring problem that needs specialized support from Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This component distributes warm air from the furnace into your residence. We can assist in figuring out what’s wrong with this piece.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This signifies your heating system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 308-624-3485 for help.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This means there may be a fault with your heater’s control board or wiring. Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning can find the fault and handle it.
- The pair of lights show alternating slow flickers. This means your HVAC system likely has a flame issue. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 308-624-3485 for help.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other is steady. This typically means your HVAC system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch keeps your HVAC system from overheating. Get in touch with the pros at Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning for assistance.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what might be at fault when you observe your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The duo of lights are showing every other fast flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor might be broken. This component lights gas in your heater to make warm air and should be fixed by a specialist from Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system repaired without delay, turn to the technicians at Thurston Heating & Air Conditioning. Our pros will take care of the issue quickly and have your house feeling comfortable again soon. Reach out to us at 308-624-3485 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.